Welcome to the CITYFIT Expo in conjunction with The Sun-Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac.
A day out for our City2Surf participants to collect their race bib, whilst also having a chance to interact with 110 local and international brands, gain fitness and nutrition advice and participate in a fitness class with surfing legend Sally Fitzgibbons, plus so much more. The CITYFIT Expo will be held in Hall 7, Upper Floor (Level 4) of the Exhibition Centre.
City2Surf participants don’t forget the CITYFIT Expo is where you collect your race bib!
- FREE entry for participants, friends, family and sporting enthusiasts
- Over 110 local and international brands to shop from including rebel Sports, adidas, Anytime Fitness, Singapore Airlines, nuun and TomTom.
- Join Sally Fitzgibbon's AABB Workout Saturday morning (limited spots available click here to find out more)
- Sydney Morning Herald Recharge Hub - have a coffee, read the paper, charge your mobile and simply chill out
- Get involved in the LIVE wheelchair tennis and basketball
- Expert guidance from professionals: chiropractors, physios and nutritionists
- Chance to win the Major Show Prize - valued at more than $4,500!
- Show specials - save, save, save!
- Closely located near City2Surf Festival in Tumbalong Park - jumping castles, face painting, yoga & food trucks
Click here to see our exhibitor list and gain access to show promotions pre-event!
|Thursday, August 10||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Friday, August 11||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday, August 12||8:00am - 4:00pm|
Hall Location: Hall 7, Upper Floor (Level 4) of Exhibition Centre, click here for public transport and parking access to ICC Sydney.