All Australian Beach Body Live Workout – Workout Terms & Conditions
1. By registering for the All Australian Beach Body LIVE Workout (referred to as: ‘AABB Workout’) I acknowledge and agree that I have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. The terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Fitzgibbons International Pty Ltd ABN 37 608 075 485 (FI https://secure.tiktok.biz/store/17SMHHM-MS) and without prior notice. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for checking the Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. The Workout is being held at the CITYFIT Expo at the International Convention Centre (ICC) by FI on Saturday, August 12, 2017.
2. I declare, as a condition of signing up to the Workout, that I am medically and physically fit to take part in the AABB Workout and am not aware of any illness, injury, physical disability or impairment which may cause me injury or death as a consequence of Workout participation.
4. I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and will be responsible for completing the registration information. If I am registering on behalf of a party who is under 18 years of age, I am representing that I am that party's legal parent or guardian and am responsible for that party's compliance with these Terms and Conditions. I will indemnify F.I. for any losses or damage that they suffer as a consequence of the party who is less than 18 years of age failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. All attendees of the Workout must be 12yrs or older to sign-up to the Workout. Any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please note the parent and/or legal guardian does not need to register a ticket for himself or herself in addition to the minor if they do not wish to participate. The parent or guardian must remain in the same area as the child for the duration of the Workout. In the instance where a child is not accompanied by their parent or guardian, F.I. reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. I agree to accept full responsibility for all risks of participating in the AABB Workout despite my medical and/or physical condition and forever release and indemnify to the fullest extent permitted by law Fitzgibbons International Pty Ltd, the AABB Workout Manager, the AABB Workout Sponsor/s, AABB Workout Volunteers; the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which any part of the Workout is conducted; any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which any part of the AABB Workout is conducted; their related bodies corporate and their officers, employees, members and/or contractors and any other person from and against all claims, right or cause of action (including for negligence, breach of contract or breach of statute), loss (including consequential loss) and/or costs (including legal costs), whether or not legal proceedings are instituted, irrespective of the means, manner and/or nature of any settlement or determination arising directly and/or indirectly out of, and/or in connection with, the entrant’s participation in the AABB Workout, including AABB Workout competitions and/or prize draws
6. I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Indemnified Parties against all actions, suits, demands, claims, proceedings, costs, expenses, liabilities and judgements whatsoever (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract and/or breach of statute) arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to my participation in the Workout. This indemnity may be pleaded as a bar to any action, claim, demand, suit or legal proceedings. The releases and indemnities in this document continue forever and bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
7. I consent to receive such medical treatment which may be deemed advisable at the discretion of Medical Staff in the AABB Workout of any injury, accident or illness to me during my participation in the Workout. In the AABB Workout of an emergency, I consent to my personal details being shared with the appropriate parties including but not limited to, the AABB Workout Manager, emergency authorities and medical staff.
8. Only online signups will be accepted. I acknowledge that there are limited tickets available for the Workout which are available for purchase until the capacity has been reached.
9. I understand that in the instance whereby I am not able to attend the Workout, I will not be entitled to a refund or permitted to transfer my ticket to anyone else.
10. F.I. reserves the right to reject or cancel my registration at any time.
11. F.I. reserves the right to change or modify any part of the Workout including the date at any time.
12. The Workout will be led by Sally Fitzgibbons, in the unforeseen instance whereby Sally Fitzgibbons is not able to lead the Workout, an alternative qualified Fitness Instructor will take her place.
13. In the unforeseen AABB Workout, whereby the Workout cannot take place, no refunds will be issued.
14. I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media and marketing whatsoever of my name, image, voice, statement or otherwise without payment or compensation.
15. In signing up to the Workout, the attendee acknowledges and consents to Fairfax sharing the Participant’s personal information such as name, email address, date of birth, suburb, emergency contact name and number with FI, for the purpose of the AABB Workout operations and future communications relating to the All Australian Beach Body and related matters. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time should I choose to do so.