What is included in the Westpac 200 Club ticket?
- Westpac Group Race Entry
- Personalised Race Bib
- 1 x SKINS DNAmic Full Length Tights (RRP: $149.99)
- 1 x 200 Club Running Singlet
- 1 x iTab (medal insert) on City2Surf Medal
- 1 x Limited Edition 200 Club commemorative medal
- 1 x official finishers photo and SMS
- Access to Westpac Start Village and Westpac Red Zone
- Westpac will donate $75 to the Westpac Foundation
How do I upgrade my entry to the 200 club?
To upgrade your entry, please contact email@example.com with your full name and bib number before July 26.
Where can I collect my race bib?
You can collect your race pack from the Westpac stand at the CITYFIT Expo from Thursday, August 10 – Saturday August 13. Click here for more CITYFIT Expo information.
How do I order my SKINS?
Once you have signed up for the 200 Club, you will be sent via email a unique code equal to the value of a pair of DNAmic Long Tights. To redeem:
- Go to https://www.skins.net/au
- Select a pair of SKINS DNAmic Long Tights in the colour and size of your choice
- View your shopping bag and input your unique code in the “DISCOUNT CODE” box
- Continue through to checkout, input your delivery instructions and click the “No Payment Information Required” button under “Payment Method” to complete the order.
Please note: if you order additional products over and above the 1 x pair of DNAmic Long Tights, you will need to select your payment method and complete your payment details to cover the cost of these additional items for the order to be completed and sent. Offer available while stocks lasts. If your first preference of DNAmic tights is unavailable, please select a different colour.
Where can I collect my race singlet?
You can collect your race singlet from the Westpac stand at the CITYFIT Expo from Thursday, August 10 – Saturday August 13. Click here for more CITYFIT Expo information.
Which Start group do I run in?
Your personalized bib allows you to start with the Charity Superstars start group on college street. For more information, please head to our course details page.
For any further queries on 200 club, please contact Hayley - firstname.lastname@example.org.