Sally Fitzgibbons AABB LIVE at CITYFIT Expo on Saturday, August 12, 2017
Ever wanted to workout with Fitness Professional and World Surf League Athlete Sally Fitzgibbons?
Now is your chance! Sally is bringing the All Australian Beach Body LIVE workout to the CITYFIT Expo on Saturday, August 12! Check-in will begin at 9am with the AABB workout at 10am.
Sally will take you through her unique, fun and high energy 45 minute workout containing the perfect mix of strength, functional and cardio exercises, suitable for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
The event forms part of the newly released AABB fitness app, featuring the 12 week FITZ and FITZ POWER training programs designed to unlock health & happiness! Get ready for AABB LIVE and start your 7 day free trial by downloading the AABB app on the Google Play store or the iTunes store today!
Registrations for AABB Live has now closed.
AABB LIVE is excited to offer all City2Surf participants an exclusive ticket price available when completing their online registration. If you’re not participating in the City2Surf, you can still purchase a ticket to AABB LIVE!
All participants must be 12 years old or over. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at the event.
Be sure to get in quick as there are limited tickets available!
General Admission inclusions:
- Yoga warm up by professional instructor
- 45 minute All Australian Beach Body workout led by Sally Fitzgibbons
- Goodie bag containing health products
- FREE 1 month subscription to the All Australian Beach Body Fitness App valued at $19.99
Please bring your yoga mat and water bottle along.
- Under Armour yoga mat and AABB water bottle
- Goodie bag containing health products and exclusive offers
- Exclusive VIP area near the stage
- Post workout meet and greet with Sally
- Plus all General Admission ticket inclusions
|2017||Individual Ticket||Ticket Through City2Surf Entry|
To view the AABB LIVE terms and conditions please click here.
Check out recent footage from AABB LIVE in Geelong!