City2Surf Sponsor Giveaway T&Cs
Sign up to The Sun-Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac before midnight Tuesday, July 24 2018 and go in the draw to WIN a major prize. The lucky winner will take home Jaybird Run True Wireless Sport Headphones, a Garmin vívoactive® 3 watch, a rebel voucher and a Le Grand Sport Seiko watch worth a total prize value of $1,474.95. Simply enter using the registration codes - SURFPRIZE or SURFGIVEAWAY - and go into the running to win big!
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a game of chance.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. The participant must have successfully registered into the 2018 Sun-Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac using the above registration codes between Monday, July 23, at 17:00 (AEST) and Tuesday, 24 July, 2018, at 11:59 (AEST). Employees and their immediate families of Fairfax Media Publications Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter
3. The competition commences on Monday, 23 July, 2018, at 17:00 (AEST) and concludes on Tuesday, 24 July, 2018, at 11:59 (AEST).
4. The competition will be promoted via CityRunSeries social media accounts, paid digital ads and Fairfax Events & Entertainment National Sports eDM database.
5. To enter, the competition participants must enter City2Surf with the above registration codes within the competition period via our official website link http://city2surf.com.au/ to be eligible to win.
6. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants in the competition may enter only once per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in
whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or the Promoter.
10. Entries must be received by Tuesday, 24 July, 2018, at 11:59 (AEST).
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be deemed invalid
12. Total prize value is worth:$1,474.95 (including GST).
13. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
15. The winner's participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of Fairfax Media Publications Pty Limited advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
18. Each valid entrant who has entered the City2Surf over the competition period will be entered in the competition. The winner will be drawn on: Wednesday, 25 July, 2018, at 9:00 (AEST) at Fairfax Media, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont 2009. The winner will be notified via email within three days of the judging completion.
19. Should the winner be uncontactable and therefore the prize unclaimed within 48 hours of initial contact via email, then subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Fairfax Media, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on: Friday, 27 July, 2018, at 9:00 (AEST). The winner will be notified via email.
20. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
21. The prize will be awarded to the persons named in the entry. However, in a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
22.Should an entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s Requirements.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation
from such an offender are reserved.
27. Fairfax Media Events Pty Limited, and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be